Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Painting a Day -No.4 - original inpressionist tree

"Three Brothers"
8x10 image-10x12 with frame
$78 plus $10 shipping
----
In My Ebay Store
I accept Paypal
If you would like to purchase directly from me email me
Day 4
--------
--------
So far the hardest thing about doing a painting a day is taking Photos, editing and getting them on the computer. It take so much time that it is hard to get in the mental state to paint. So I think I need to paint like a maniac, and designate a certain day to do all the computer work. I had to drive to Lexington, Kentucky today to pick up some paintings that I had in a gallery there. They had been putting off remodeling for some time, and the economy being as it is., they figured this was the perfect time. They will reopen for the winter holiday shopping season. I'm sure the economy will be in full swing by then. HUH!


No comments:

Post a Comment