Saturday, April 11, 2009

My painting 2 day

SOLD
On sale in My Ebay Store for $78 plus $10 shipping.
By Artist Derek T Collins
Still at it, I am enjoying the smaller paintings. I left early this morning for a painting day with other artist, so I have been painting all day long. Last night I went to an Easter service. Six of us artist were painting on 2 feet x 3 feet canvases with our hands. I was black paint on a white canvas. Each individual canvas, honestly looked like something that a two year old would do. We stacked them together to form a 6ft x 6ft painting. We purposely stacked them so they didn't look like anything, to confuse the audience. Confuse them, we did! Then on cue, we flipped them over and they formed a bust of Jesus with a crown of thorns. Is was a rousing success and a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment