Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tap,Tap,Tapping - Original Acrylic landscape Painting on canvas

"Sunset to Remember"
18x24 Modern Impressionism original Acrylic painting on canvas
By artist Derek T Collins

And I nodded, nearly napping, and there gently came a tapping.
Tap,tap, tapping,at my computer cabinets door.
My son lost his History notebook, so I'm sitting at the computer scanning and re-copying 65 pages of notes for him, so that he'll have something to study. It's been 1 1/2 hours and I'm still going strong. I figure while I'm here, why not tell you so that you can feel sorry for me. Why isn't he doing it you ask! He's studying for 2 other tests. My last 2 paintings ended up having a sun in them, go figure. The digital photos never do them justice. The darks are a little darker and have a little purple in them. This one is really lit up.



No comments:

Post a Comment