Sunday, March 28, 2010

Original Framed Acrylic Landscape cloudscape painting



"Field of Blue"

Original framed acrylic landscape cloudscape painting

43 x 27 outside measurement of frame

$750 free shipping to US


-
-

I am busy painting and framing for shows. This is one of the painting I will be dragging across the country, hopefully for not very long. I have been working a a deal with a company that supplies framed prints for hotels. They have 37 of my painting that they are looking to print. Hopefully it will come to something, you just never know how these kind of things will do. Wish me luck!

I have been in the doledrums as far as painting goes. I have been painting,but it has been laborous. I have finally come into the light and am painting at a furious pace. I seem to work best under a deadline.




No comments:

Post a Comment