Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Acrylic landscape painting




outside frame measurement 37 x 25

$450





Boy , I have really let it go Blog and Internet wise. I have been working with a company to try to get prints of my paintings into Hotel chains. This company has 37 of my paintings, so I have been working frantically to replace them. At the same time, I have gotten into a lot of art shows this year. So I have been painting at a furious pace. Last year I had a lot of open weekends where I didn't get in some shows. This year I have gotten in or am on the wait list for almost all the shows I applied to. On numerous weekends I have had to cancel up to 2 shows, because I have gotten into 3 shows on the same weekend. Obviously there is only one of me.






Ships to US only






1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete