Wednesday, October 14, 2009

original acrylic painting clouds and water reflections


This painting is also a painting that I corrected. Go to my other blog http://artistderek.blogspot.com to see the before and after pictures. It is an example of a painting that had too many cool colors.

-
-
SOLD
-
-
I am now back home for a while. I have started doing taxes. My oldest son is a Senior. For college we have to have our taxes done by the end of January, I believe. The last 2 days I have set my tent up in my yard and have been taking slides of my booth to jury into shows for next season. Now, I have to take slides of individual paintings. I live on top of a hill, and in late October the wind will starts blowing really hard, making it difficult to take any pictures outside. So, I am sorta under the gun to get them done. My first show application is due in 2 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment