Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Heron Neck Lighthouse painting Maine

"Heron Neck Lighthouse"
Heron Neck Lighthouse painting Maine
7x10
$48
I will put it in my Etsy store shortly. I'm having Internet problems at present. Computers are a pain!
-
-
I have been cleaning out my Studio/Gallery , three trash cans later and it looks pretty good. During the summer when I am doing shows it gets pretty trashed. I take a different mix of paintings to each show. So, I am loading, unloading and reloading the van each week. That and the fact that I am a chronically disorganised artist, and you have a recipe for disaster.
-
-
In the summer it is a working studio, in the winter it is a hanging Gallery. So I am now ready for the huddled masses who will, like Lemmings to the sea, transverse their way to Memphis, Indiana. Compelled by forces beyond their understanding, to see awesomely spectacular paintings.


No comments:

Post a Comment