Wednesday, August 5, 2009

watercolor painting of a barn in a snow storm

"Snow Falling"
watercolor painting of a barn in a snow storm
5x7
in artist Derek Collins Ebay Store
Sold
-
We got 6 1/2 inches of rain yesterday, there is flooding everywhere. The local river is 8 feet out of it's banks. The paper says that Plumbers are overwhelmed fixing Sump Pumps and such. It was predicted that we would get less than 1 inch. We are having Hardwood put in our Kitchen and 1/2 bath today, and our water is going to have to be re-plumbed. I am going to do it myself, and a plumber I am not. Wish me luck, if I screw it up, we could be without water for a while. I am afraid that the 1/2 bath will be the last thing that they do, so that I won't be able to finish it today. We won't have a stove today either. Thank goodness for the Microwave, I can boil water for coffee. Priorities!


No comments:

Post a Comment