Monday, December 7, 2009

Seasons watercolor painting of Fall trees and country road


"Road in Summer"
Seasons watercolor painting of Fall trees and country road
Original 7x10 on Watercolor Paper
Includes shipping to US and Canada$51.50
International $56.50
In my Etsy watercolor store
or





Ships to:







Painting tip:
Look closely at the leaves on the tall trees. I use a large round brush, I put the tip on the paper, then I bend the brush against the paper. It leaves some interesting shapes. Some are like a forked vee, mark. Perfect for a leaf.

_
_
We had our first snow today. There was a 2 hour delay for the schools. It's now 10 a.m. and the snow is already, almost gone. That's the kind of snow I like. I get to enjoy the snow, without having to shovel a very long driveway.



No comments:

Post a Comment