Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Original acrylic impressionist landscape sunset painting on canvas

This is one of the paintings that I painted at the art show. I gotta say it turned out really well.
I sat there all day Saturday thinking that I would paint, but I just couldn't make myself start. Sunday I just decided that I needed to start and see what happens. That's the way I work the best. The more planning I try to do, the more difficulty I have. I work best, with a general idea. Like a tree on a hill at sunset. I decided to paint a view from my house. As it is a subject that I am very familiar with. Minus the road and the Subdivision, on the distant hill, artistic license and all.


"Memories of Home"
Original acrylic impressionist landscape sunset painting on canvas

sold
-


No comments:

Post a Comment