Saturday, August 1, 2009

Original realistic landscape painting field and tree at sunset

"Late October"
Original realistic landscape painting field and tree at sunset
Click the link, then choose the 10x14 category
10 x14
$95
SOLD
You can buy anything directly through me, if you don't want to go though one of my stores,I can send you a Paypal money request,US Cashiers or personal checks accepted
email Derek
-
-
I've gotten on this kick where everything I'm doing is more to the realistic side. I think more than anything, it has to do with the brushes that I am choosing to use. Every brush allows you to do different techniques . Often I will choose the technique, based on the brush I pick. Rather than deciding on a technique and then picking the brush to do it with. Sometimes I just get bored with a certain brush, so I switch. I have painted a whole painting with 1 brush. I'm talking a 2 feet x 4 feet painting. Crazy Ugh! I seem to do everything backwards. I am left handed. I am using the side of the brain that most people never use. That probably explains a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment