Sunday, July 19, 2009

Original watercolor splattered painting oak trees in fall

"Three Brothers"
Original watercolor splattered painting oak trees in fall
10x14
$68 in My Etsy store
-
-
Apparently, I'm getting carried away with the splattering thing. A long time ago, in a Galaxy far away, when I splattered my first painting, I didn't realise how far splatters could travel. I took me an hour to clean up all the splatters. I was painting in the kitchen. We had 6 chairs with white spindles. The splatters were completely wrap around the spindles. There were splatters on the opposite wall 10 feet away. We had just gotten the chairs.
-
-
I was in a mad rush to get it cleaned up before My wife got home. I didn't want to end up as a dead body on CSI. Cause of death? "He had a spindle up his Butt."


1 comment:

  1. That would sure be an awful way to go!

    I have "paint fingerprints" all along the underneath of our kitchen island countertop. Apparently, I must hold onto the edge of the counter as I paint. I also find small plops of paint here and there around the house from time to time.

    What would an artists pad be without a little additional color here and there, anyways???

    ReplyDelete