Friday, July 24, 2009

Original miniature watercolor painting boat fishing sunset



Idle
My entry for Illustration Friday
Illustration Friday is a weekly creative outlet/participatory art exhibit for illustrators and artists of all skill levels. It was designed to challenge participants creatively.
" Boat Ride"
2 1/2 inch x 3 1/2 inch
-
SOLD
-
I just returned from a 2 day vacation on a floating cabin. We took my 14 foot fishing boat. I fish like Opie and Andy. We were at Lake Patoka in Southern Indiana. We were in a smaller cove in the corner of the lake. A large part of the lake, in the area we were in, was a IDLE ZONE. Which means you have to go really slow, and your motor can't leave a wake behind you. So imagine, this is a picture of me and my son, Idling for 2 days.


1 comment:

  1. Omg how simply amazing and beautiful. I want to go fishing now. Great illustration.

    ReplyDelete