Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Original painting of lovers - A Painting each Day -50

"Lovers and the Moon
original painting of lovers

8x10
In My Yessy Store
$58 , $10 shipping to the US
You can purchase directly through me if you prefer. I accept Paypal
Questions?
--
--
I am presenting painting some watercolor miniatures (ACEO's). I will show you some in the next few days. I missed posting a picture yesterday. I was actually so involved in painting, on a roll so to speak, I just pull myself away from painting. You have to go with it, when the mood is there.



2 comments:

  1. Yep, I agree. I can only paint when I am in the mood to really PAINT. If not, it doesn't turn out very well.
    Just gotta go with it!!!

    Great painting. Can't believe you are already up to Day 50 !!

    ReplyDelete