Wednesday, May 27, 2009

original acrylic Birch in smow - Day 42

"Birch in Snow"
original acrylic Birch in snow
8x10 on masonite
Questions?
--
--
The bad thing about doing art shows, is that they are emotionally draining. I need to jump right back into painting after a show, because I haven't been producing work during that time. When a show is good. this is an easy transition, it is invigorating when you sell. When the show is bad, not so easy.
--
--
I have definitely had my share of stress this past weekend. Depression and or stress make it impossible to create, because you mind is not all there. It makes me think that Van Gogh,and Edgar Alan Poe were somehow happy in their madness. So deep in their madness, that it was a symbiotic relationship


1 comment:

  1. “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.” - E.A. Poe

    Hope you're week gets better ;D

    ReplyDelete