Sunday, February 8, 2009

Large, Canvas, Acrylic, Landscapes

I'm working on some large, canvas, acrylics, landscapes, I'm never sure how to describe my style. So, I've just invented a new art form. I'm calling it Realistic Impressionism. Often my paintings are realistic looking, but when you look closely, you see a lot of expressive brush marks, reminiscent of Impressionism. Maybe I will become famous for this style. You know they say you need to be different, so you will stand out. I have always joked with my wife that maybe I should try to become known as The Naked Artist, anything for a sale! I have 2 teenage sons and they are already embarrassed to be seen with their parents in public, maybe that's not such a good idea after all. Realistic Impressionism may be my only real shot at fame.




"Trees in Glory"
Sold


No comments:

Post a Comment