Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You're Grounded! Winter Drama - Original watercolor sunset snow Painting

Since I am not traveling in the winter. It is not unusual for me to be isolated,locked in my cave, painting, framing etc. While I do I lock myself away quite often, I do it on my own terms. I don't appreciate being told that I have to stay at home, and do what I would probably be doing anyway. Here I sit surrounded by 6 inches of snow, the car stuck in the driveway. With icy sleet falling now, and through the night, tomorrow looks no better. Nature is shaking her finger at me, telling me I am grounded. I must stay in my room and not leave. I'm sure I did something to deserve it, but that's not the point! So, I am rebelling today, because I refuse to be told what to do. I'm not really rebelling, but I might as well be. The fact that I can't leave, has made it very difficult to focus and get work done today
"Winter Drama"
Original watercolor sunset snow Painting
7x10



No comments:

Post a Comment