Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Star Wars - Love is Blind

As promised, below is one of the paintings that I painted last night. I was up till about 2:00 painting. I was watching Star Wars 3, which is really Star Wars 6. I have this argument with my kids all the time. This may be the 8th time I've seen it. I had to watch it again, because you never know, I might have missed something the first 7 times. I was really stuck at the point when Anakin turned to the Dark side. I'm thinking, love really is blind. Padima says to Anakin, "I don't know you any more". I submit to you that she never knew him in the first place. I wondering how this romance happened in the first place, considering he was only like 10, when they met. She should probably be arrested for what happened in between the Episodes. Maybe it should have tipped her off that something wasn't right, when Anakin slayed the Tuskin Raiders, down to the last man, woman and child. Everyone makes mistakes Anakin, the important thing is that you learned something during the experience. Give me a Break!


"Lovers Take a Walk"

2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment