Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life Gets in the Way

"Look at me"
4 ft x 5 ft acrylic on canvas,currently listed on Ebay


I need to be painting to prepare for the long summer of shows. I need to put some images of my paintings on this page for your amusment. Sigh, I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Life has gotten in the way, I'm sure you can relate. I am to busy to bother with such things. I am mailing application to shows, many of which will also be a waste of time. $30 a pop wasted on a jurying fee applying to an Art Show. I don't even know if the show is worth doing, until after I've done it. I may be wasting my time to later waste my time. It's all very confusing. Four burned out sump pumps,in 5 weeks. Somebody has to organize all my sales and expenses. I guess that would be me. After all, I am an artist, you know starving thing and all. Hire an employee to do that for me you say. Good Idea! Wouldn't work. I'm having a hard enough time getting along with myself.

PS: After writing this blog I saw an image icon. I clicked it, and now I have inserted an image for you to gaze at and admire for hours. Life is good!

http://www.derekcollins.etsy.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment